Depending on the Budget and the requirement, most of the individuals spent lot of time in reading reviews and comparing the different Hosting provider companies. If somebody is going for .NET Hosting, there is nothing called cheap in him mind, but is seen, that due to competition in the market, most of the Hosting providing companies, to play a gimmick with the word CHEAP.
Words like Trusted, Affordable, Standard, Time Saving, Experienced can be often seen the websites of Hosting providers.
For a Hosting Customer, there are lot of marketing jargons thrown to attract him:
- Host with Speed and Reliability
- Hosting is offered with Windows Server Edition MSSQL 2012 and 2008R2, technologies supported include ASP .NET Framework, MVC, Silverlight, MS URL rewrite, MS Chart Controls, Web Matrix.
- Windows Hosting Configurations include: Fully Trusted Dedicated Application Pool, No Limitation on CPU and Memory utilization, website recycling time.
But, if every company is offering the same, which one to select, if becomes a bit a headache.
New in .NET Hosting
- Locking and Concurrency Feature: On Internet, multiple requests arises at a time and with concurrency many things are allowed to happen at once and if allowed to change the same piece of data at once, then big havoc could arise, in the absence of Locking.
- infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS): It offers Infrastructure and Microsoft Technologies already in the Data Cetner, which includes Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and .NET languages used with Visual Studio. It is presently growing with 1,000 customers a day and supports 200,000 active customers.
Yes sure we can very well define .NEt it is a new computing platform developed by Microsoft that simplifies application development in the highly distributed environment of the internet. .NET is much more than just a platform for developing for the internet, but it is intended for this purpose predominantly, because here, others methods have failed in the past.