VPS Hosting is a hosting which makes use of Virtual private servers. Virtual Private Server, having dedicated resources allocated to a server for serving websites. It is also known as a Dedicated server as dedicatedly working to serve a particular site. Shared hosting serves multiple sites thereby permits sharing of resources among web hosts. However, VPS hosting allows clients not to share the allocated resources with other hosts. It keeps each and every website independently like everyone is on their separate machines. It allows users to have complete control over a part of a server and provides full root access to Operating system. VPS Hosting packages are more safe and reliable, and it permits to use more resources if compared to Shared hosting packages.
VPS Hosting in World
A large number of Web hosting companies situated all over the world offering high quality, reliable, full featured hosting plans with ultimate support at affordable prices. Moreover, most of them are offering VPS hosting in addition to Shared hosting, Dedicated hosting, Cloud hosting services.
So, here a question arises that if someone wishes to use the services of VPS Hosting, then in such no. of service providers, which ones are the best.
Best and High Rated Top 10 VPS Hosting Service providers
To answer the above, here come top 10 VPS Service providers.
- Arvixe– Considered as an excellent VPS Hosting service provider. Good VPS packages it offers possess unlimited domains, e-mail accounts, bandwidth. It allows clients to choose between Linux and Windows based servers.
- Dreamhost– Scope of expansion is much in Dreamhost. Its VPS plans offer Unlimited disk space, bandwidth, e-mail accounts and considered as a good VPS hosting service provider.
Hostgator- Linux based VPS hosting provides unlimited emails, domains, premium customer support at nominal prices. However, a company does not offer Windows based VPS services to any of their clients.
Inmotion- A simple & decent VPS hosting is provided by Inmotion at a starting price of $44.99 per month. Linux based VPS configured with 4TB of monthly bandwidth and 8GB of RAM. Windows based a company does not offer VPS servers.’
- GoDaddy– GoDaddy offers multi-tier VPS plans, begins at a price of $19.99 per month. Same as Arvixe, it also provides a choice of Windows or Linux servers with features like unlimited e-mail accounts, unlimited domains.
- 1&1 Web Hosting– VPS plans of 1&1 Web Hosting provides clients with required and essential tools to develop a website which can handle the rigors of the web in much better way than traditional web hosting. Windows or Linux based servers with 400 GB of Disk space and 12 GB of RAM but with limited no. of e-mail accounts are offered with best clients support.
- Bluehost– Linux based VPS hosting four tiers provided by company offers at a range of prices. It starts at the cost of $ 29.99 per month includes 2 GB of memory, 30 GB of Disk space, 1 TB of monthly bandwidth. It ends at the cost of $119.99 per month includes 8 GB of memory, 240 GB of Disk space, 4 TB of monthly bandwidth. Same like other web hosts, Bluehost also does not offer Windows based VPS.
- iPage– iPage, a reputed and excellent VPS hosting company, offers flexible VPS services with sync and backup system. The company can detect fraudulent and malicious URL’s quickly and features it offers, some are decent, and some are excellent.
- Media Temple– Media Temple allows configuration of servers in a more powerful way. It offers Linux based VPS hosting packages starts at a nominal price of $30 per month and ends at $1,500 per month. Last plan is quite expensive, even priced more than top tier plans of rival services but they come with 600 GB of Disk space and 64 GB of RAM. They do not offer e-mails in an unlimited amount and Windows-based VPS hosting.
Siteground- The company, once again a reputed and experienced VPS Hosting service provider is having three states of the art data centers, and a user is required to choose any one of them. It provides four tiers of Linux-based VPS hosting, and servers can be configured by users with 80 GB of Web Space, 4 GB of RAM and 5 TB of monthly data transfer. However, if Users wish to develop the websites on Windows based server, then it is not the right choice.
So, here we have covered top 10 VPS Hosting companies and to enjoy a good experience User can try any of them, considering their respective needs.