Resellers of the cpwebhosting.net can request regular backup for their dedicated server, for that, they have to:
- Go to the Dedicated Servers/Manage Servers menu
- Choose the server they want to setup backup service for
- On the page that appears, they need to click on the icon in the Backup Services section
- Then they have to Choose a preferrable option and press Submit. Then agree to be billed for the service. Their request will be sent to and managed by the admin.
- After that, they will see the scheduled task on the Backup service settings page (to enter this page, press Edit for Backup services on the Dedicated server page).
- Now that they will be having a configured scheduled backups, they can also request a custom task. For that, they have to use the Add button and set time for additional backup.
- When the admin has processed (completed or cancelled) backups of their server, they can see that on the Backup service settings page.