How can i renew Domain Registration with the use of H-Sphere control panel?
Although you will be sent an e-mail notification before your domain expires, you can choose whether to renew your contract with the registrar company manually or automatically. In the automatic mode, your domain name will be renewed for as many years as you specify in your control panel settings. In the manual mode, you would have to enter your control panel and click the Renew Domain link; otherwise the domain name will expire and become unavailable.
To set the renewal mode to automatic or manual:
1. Select Quick Access in Account menu.
2. Click the Domains icon.
3. Select the domain name if you have more than one.
4. The active mode shows up in the Domain renew mode entry, To switch to another mode, click the Edit icon.
5. On the page that opens, select either Manual or Automatic.
To configure automatic renewal:
1. Click the Edit icon next to Domain renew mode.
2. Select Automatic and enter the years to renew the domain for:
To renew domain registration manually:
1. Click the Renew domain link:
* Renew/registration date: the date you registered your domain or last time renewed the domain registration.
* Registration/last renew period in years: the period you registered or last time renewed the domain registration for.
* Total contract length in years: the period you’ve registered your domain for (including all the renewals).
* Expiration date: the date when your domain registration period expires.
* Advisable renew date: the date you are advised to renew the domain registration.
* Renew domain for this many year(s): set the period you’d like to renew the domain registration for.
2. Click the Submit button, to confirm your renewal request.