There is any facility in H-Sphere control panel through which we can promote our website
U can submit your website in various search engine with the use of H-Sphere control panel.
To start the Search Engine Submit utility, select the Submit URL link in the Domain Settings menu. On the page that appears, check the engines to register the site with and fill in the following fields:
* Domain to submit: select the site you would like to be indexed.
* Contact Email: most search engines require a contact e-mail address.
* Key Words: some search engines provide the possibility for entering additional keywords your site can be searched by.
* Description: this text will show to Internet users as a description of your site in the list of search results.
* Time-out: this is the time you allow for registering one site with all search engines. If this period is too short, the site will get registered with only a few search engines.
Next, click Submit. Be patient while the server processes your request.
Warning: Avoid submitting a large number of web sites at a time, or the browser will time out before the program has finished.
You may have to wait a week or more before some search engines start showing the sites in search results.
You can promote your site with Site Toolbox utility by referring to the link in your user control panel. To have your website promoted, do the following:
1. On your user control panel home page, select the Domain Info link in the Domain Settings menu.
2. In the list of domains that shows, click Edit next to the necessary domain.
3. On the Edit Domain page that shows, click Web Service.
4. On the page that appears, click the lens icon against Site Toolbox.
It will take you directly to the Site Toolbox website and all further actions will be taken outside H-Sphere interface.