We can create temporary SSL certificate:
1.Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu given in the left menu.
2. Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
3. Scroll the form to locate section with SSL.
4. Toggle the ON/OFF button to enable the SSL.
5. Agree to charges, if any.
6. Click the link at the top of the form that appears
Generate a temporary SSL certificate and certificate request
7. On the page that appears, confirm your details by clicking the Submit button.
8. These data will be used to generate the certificate. Don’t make changes to the data if you are not sure about the purpose of these changes.
SSL Certificate Signing request. It includes the details that you submitted on the previous step. Use this request if you want to get a permanent SSL certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority, such as Thawte and VeriSign .
2. SSL Server Private Key. This is the secret key to decrypt messages from your visitors. It must be stored in a secure place where it is inaccessible to others. Don’t lose this key, you will need it if you get a permanent certificate.
3. Temporary SSL Certificate. It validates your identity and confirms the public key to assure the visitors that they are communicating with your server, not any other party.