You need to get logged into your control panel, in that Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu. Well, you can find them in the left menu. Now click on the Web Service field to Edit Your Web Options. Now, Scroll the form with a list of options until you locate section with SSL. You will find the Toggle ON/OFF button to enable the SSL. Afterwards, do Agree to charges, if there are any. You will see the form, in which there is option which is asking you, to Generate a temporary SSL certificate and certificate request. You will be asked for the confiramtion, click on the Submit button
1. SSL Certificate Signing request. It includes the details that you submitted on the previous step. Use this request if you want to get a permanent SSL certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority, such as Thawte and VeriSign (see below).
2. SSL Server Private Key. This is the secret key to decrypt messages from your visitors. It must be stored in a secure place where it is inaccessible to others. Don’t lose this key, you will need it if you get a permanent certificate.
3. Temporary SSL Certificate. It validates your identity and confirms the public key to assure the visitors that they are communicating with your server, not any other party.
Now, the final steps is to Generate Permanent Certificate.
1. Copy the certificate signing request (CSR) and private key for later use.
2. Go to Thawte, VeriSign, or any other Certificate Authority and choose to get a new certificate, our request our at 3. After the permanent SSL Certificate has been generated, save it to a secure location.
4. Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
5. Go to the Web Service page and click the Edit icon in the SSL field.
6. Enter the certificate into the upper box of the form that opens and click Upload.