i want to configure default design settings such as skins and color schemes of admin and users’ control panels. how can i do it
advance thanks for any help
Changing Look& Feel in your admin control panel will affect all end users in your H-Sphere system.
To change the Look& Feel of the control panel, do the following:-
- Select Design Settings from the Look and Feel menu.
- On the page that appears select the default skin from the Choose Design box.
- Click the Modify button.
- On the page that appears, change the design settings
- Change control panel color and image set in the Color Scheme Setting section
- Create your own custom color scheme by changing default color schemes.
- Click Preview Window to see how your settings will effect users’ control panel.
-Click Reset to return to default color scheme.
- Click Save to save your custom color scheme settings. It will appear in the Color Scheme drop-down box.
If you don’t save Custom Color Settings and return to one of the four standard, all your custom configuration will be lost.